- You are invited to a no cost/no obligation 30-minute Zoom intro talk for prospective students. Please contact me to be added to the email calendar invite with Zoom login details.
- The next 3-day Learn to Meditate course will be taught via Zoom on three consecutive evenings. Individuals and couples are welcome. I tend to build the monthly 3-day course around the schedules of the first students to sign up each month, so just be in touch to schedule something convenient for you and we’ll take it from there. There is a max of eight students per class, to allow for detailed personal instruction.
- Attending an intro talk is a prerequisite for taking the 3-day course. If you want to attend an upcoming course and have not yet attended an intro talk, please reach out to me for a direct summary so that you can come up to speed.
- One on one instruction is also available. Please see the Pricing & Payment page for these options.
- Group instruction is available. This is well-suited to corporate leadership teams.
Class sizes are limited to eight students or less to allow for maximum individual instruction. Students who have completed the course are welcome to re-take it at no additional cost, pending available space.
Questions on any of the above? Please get in touch for a quick response.
Notes for class sessions:
- Please arrive to each session on time.
- Find a comfortable place to sit where you are least likely to be disturbed, away from pets and children.
- You can sit in a chair or on the floor. Your back should be supported, but your head and neck free.
- Come on an empty stomach and avoid caffeine, sugar and alcohol prior to the session. These substances affect the nervous system and make it more difficult for the mind to lead the body into a deep, restful state.
- Have a pen and paper handy in case you’d like to take notes or keep a journal of your meditation experiences.
- Have water (and/or herbal tea) and tissues close by.